ASP.NET Core is the latest release of Microsoft’s cross-platform version of its ASP.NET Web development framework. This ASP.NET Core Development training introduces attendees to ASP.NET Core development and teaches the skills necessary to design and build well-architected web and service-oriented applications that follow the MVC design pattern.
Key Learning Areas
- Understand the goals and benefits of the .NET Core platform
- Learn to make good decisions about application architecture and the choice of data access technology
- Use ASP.NET Core’s routing system to achieve a REST-style architecture
- Gain experience building a service that makes data available via a modern Web API
- Get an introduction to Blazor, Razor Pages, and gRPC
- Understand the different cross-platform deployment options available including via Docker containers